Books I am reading

Friday, October 24, 2014

A Book to Lift Your Spirit and Fill Your Soul

     I received a review copy of this book through NetGalley. My review is strictly my own opinion.

This is a book of beautiful sunrises ans sunsets paired with inspirational quotes. The photography is quite beautiful and the quotes are uplifting and thought-provoking. This is not a book to breeze straight through, but to pick up in those moments of contemplation and feed your soul.

This would make a lovely gift for the holidays, or for someone needing support, or for someone who loves beauty: almost anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to sit and have a cuppa tea with me. I welcome your perspective, but please express yourself without being abusive, using curse words, or promoting hate or discrimination. Thank you.